Off Market – Well kept clean Block 3bed, 2bath, house with garage near Cocoa Eastern Fl College and UCF campus. This house is rent ready or works as a flip. Still owned by the original owner who is now tired of managing rentals. The MLS value of this property should be right in line with 2003 Muskingum Ave which sold last month for $132k. With a rehab you should be able to get closer to $170k. Great rental or flip opportunity with plenty of equity. No repairs needed for rental. Repairs for flip; update kitchen, baths, fixtures, flooring, paint. As-Is value is approximately $130k.
Market Rent: $1200-$1300/m
Roof and AC under 10 years old. This property will not last long so call today!
- 1991 Hofstra Dr: 3/2, 1367sqft, outdated but clean, Very Comparable, Sold $146k cash in 6 days.
- 2530 Stanford Dr,: 3/2, 1190sqft, clean, decent kitchen, nothing special, Sold $129k conventional
- 2732 Cherbourg Rd: 3/2, 1773sqft, pool, new rehab, enclosed garage, Sold $195k
- 2003 Muskingum Ave: 3/2, 1397sqft, clean rental quality, nothing special, sold $132k Cash in 4/22/19
- 2825 Slippery Rock Dr: 4/1.5, 1085sqft, nice rehab, sold $150k in Feb
- 1622 Calvados Dr: 3/2, 1236sqft, pool, outdated, Sold $105k
2422 Tulane Dr: 3/2, 1387sqft, fixer upper, leaking roof, Pending $94k in 8 days