This is a deal from one of our investors and they need out. They have already made around $50k in repairs. The city is requiring some structural issues remedied with proper permitting and these investors do not have any experience with that and would prefer to move along. There loss is your gain, they are taking a loss and leaving the profit for the investor with the proper experience.
Buyer will need to sign a hold harmless for the permitting issues at closing. City gave Seller 60 days to come up with a remedy plan. These can usually be extended, they just want to see progress.
• 2 BR / 1 bath – a couple of miles to the beach
• New central AC (inside and out)
New water heater
• New drywall
• Bathroom retiled
• Kitchen cabinets
• Drywall in place and painted
• New Floors
• Lots of new lumber throughout structure and walls
• Structural work to meet City of New Smyrna Beach requirements
• Exterior work
• Finish interior